Welcome to the The Olive Tree website. We sell our products to you subject to the terms and conditions listed here. Please read them carefully before using the website. By using this website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
– All stock and prices are subject to availability.
– All prices are in UK Pounds sterling and include VAT where applicable.
– Products containing alcohol may only be sold to persons over 18. Proof of age may be requested when ordering alcohol. We will not deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18, as applicable.
By accessing this website you agree to the full terms and conditions covered herein.
– Please check your order details carefully before submitting, as changes cannot be made to your order once it has been placed.
– All purchases must be paid for prior to despatch of the goods.
– All complaints will be acknowledged within 7 working days, although we try to acknowledge all complaints immediately.
– According to the Data Protection Act 1988 we do not supply any of your details to a third party, unless you have given The Olive Tree express permission to do so.
– If The Olive Tree has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible to either offer an alternative item (to the same value) or we will credit your card for the cost of the unavailable goods. The Olive Tree is not obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
– Orders not received, which were dispatched, will not be deemed ‘missing’ until 15 working days have passed, therefore no resend or refund will be offered until after this period.
– If an order is not received you must notify The Olive Tree in writing or by email within 30 days of dispatch as no claim can be made after this time.
– The Olive Tree shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered, or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
– In the rare event of a customer receiving an incorrect item, The Olive Tree will, upon receipt of the returned incorrect item, send the correct item and refund the return postage. If the customer requires a fast replacement, The Olive Tree will recharge the customer, send the correct item and on receipt of the returned incorrect item, refund the customer for the cost of their returned order and for their return postage.
– None of the above effects your statutory rights.